Apple fritters are a perfect
Depending on your likings, they can be your afternoon snack, a wholesome breakfast, or even a filling lunch.
They are easy and quick to make. Most likely you have all the ingredients at home, already.
- 1 or 2 apples (depending on your likings)*
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 medium egg
- 150g of flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla or powdered sugar
- for frying: vegetable oil or butter (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- optionally: some more sugar for dusting (powdered or regular), up to 2 teaspoons
* Use 2 apples if you like the fruity taste, but if you're more of a carbs gal or guy, make the batter to apple ratio higher.
Pour flour and powdered sugar into a bowl. Mix it. Add milk and egg. Mix it with a hand mixer, spoon, or a whisk.
Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes. Mix them in with the batter. Heat oil/butter on the pan.
Slowly transfer batter from the bowl onto the hot pan, forming small circle-like shapes. Fry for around 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Transfer fritters onto the plate. You can
remove access oil with paper towels and dust fritters with powdered or regular
Post a Comment